Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year




Well another year gone!

I have been taking part in an arch challenge for the last twelve months so thought you would like to see a picture of eleven of them. (I still have one to come).
Christmas went well. I think I am the only person not to have had a cold but there is still time.
We went to one of the local pubs on New Years Eve. It was really nice and friendly. I think we are going to like living here.
Yesterday friends came over for dinner I did a mini Christmas dinner which was less hectic than the first one as there were no children. It was very relaxed. Now tho I am still trying to clear up and have been washing up a bit at a time but it was worth it. I am just of to do the dinner. More washing up!

5 comments:

Steve (My Dog Ate Art) said...

Good afternoon to you Carol and greetings from Plymouth. I especially like “Experiment” on the right hand side of your blog - lovely colour.

So - why am I contacting you like this ?

In a somewhat random act of artistic interaction – I have come across your blog next to mine at this point in cyberspace and time. Have a look at my blog – I have placed a link on it for your site – for a month or so - under the heading "My Dog Ate Blogs" – take a look.

Once you have had a look - if you fancy being a permanent part of this blog just say yes and I will put a permanent link for you on my site’s blog-roll - “My Dog Has Eaten These Local Devon Blogs … and Says Yum Yum” you’ll find it – I have regular visitors from 59 countries (and counting) and 56 regular followers at present – again from all over the world -from Argentina via the USA to Indonesia – so if you like the idea of lots more people from all corners of the globe paying your blog a visit – come and join. Although I can see that you have visitors from all over anyway !

In return all I would like is a link somewhere on your site if possible.

Have a look and see what you think.

By the way - if you want to print out any of my images - feel free - some are quite nice ( I hope) – just tell your friends where you found them.

Hope you find my site interesting as well.

Best wishes from Plymouth UK !

(Steve Clement-Large : My Dog Ate Art )

Steve (My Dog Ate Art) said...

Carol - you are a star - I've moved you to my Devon blog-roll - I hope dinner was good - I'm just about to do the same ( cook dinner that is). Happy 2009 - looking forward to seeing new work from you.

Steve

June said...

Fantastic and very gorgeous tags. Wow you have a lot of talent

Genie said...

Hi Carol,
found your link on Catalogue killers,lovely work
Rgards Jean also in Devon

Tiggy Rawling said...

How's you computer? Slightly confused, but left a comment on Gallery Country Crafts - is that you too?!